As a Patient Scheduling Coordinator, you will be responsible for patient recruitment, scheduling, and database management for two site locations (Berlin, NJ and Marlton, NJ). This is an entry-level position that will offer opportunities to grow within the company.
You should have the following skills:
· Field initial patient screenings via phone and in-person
· Schedule patient visits
· Input and update all patient information into the patient database in order to ensure the most accurate database possible
· Follow up with patients scheduled that are no shows and that have canceled
· Contact and update patient referrals from physicians, staff, and sponsor portals
· Handle patient inquiries and requests