A driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of subjects to and from various destinations and to assist subjects on entry and exit from vehicles as necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Drives a scheduled assigned route to transport subjects to and from clinical sites, medical facilities, drug stores, and other locations as directed.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of van; washes van and cleans interior; takes van to garage for maintenance and repair.
- May operate van to transport correspondence to various sites.
- Transport site materials in compliance with company policies and procedures, including investigational product, as requested.
- Assist passengers in getting in and out of vehicles, and other courtesies.
- Assists passengers in securing wheelchairs and other mobility devices.
- Performs related duties as required.
Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- Experience in the operation of large vehicles; or and equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Driver’s license required
Job Category: Transportation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marlton